The Wednesday Night Cyclocross Series moves to American Legion Field for tonight. If you've never been this is the baseball field between the Equestrian Park and DNRC. Here are a couple notes on tonight's race:
- Please park in the grass field to the south (where you usually park for Thunder). The entrance is past the stadium driveway 200 meters on your left
- This will be our first time at this venue during the week. This area is county property and lots of people walk there dogs after work. Please be respectful of others.
- There will be a small opening to the left of the whoops for folks who don't feel comfortable on them. You can walk your bike.
- The course has some technical features, but now is the time to ride and get comfortable before the weekends races. I'll be at the venue from 1pm on today if anyone needs instruction.
- The stadium driveway and parking area will be open to traffic, please look before you get onto the finishing stretch.
Thanks and enjoy the course. Feel free to ride as many laps as you want from today until Saturdays Event.
Email me with questions, email@example.com