1. Pre-registration closes Friday at 9pm. It's $20 online and $25 day of. To register online follow the link on the right hand bar. Only day of registration for first timer men.
2. Day of registration close a half hour before each race. The registration tent closes for good a 7pm. That means that cat 1/2 men must register before 7pm. There will be no one there to sign you up after 7pm and you will relegate yourself to the Cycling House beer tent.
3. There will be separate podiums for Master B and Women 4. Please specify your category at registration so you can receive the appropriate number.
4. Men 1's 2's and 3's figure out what cx category you are and come prepared. DRuss will be a busy man and probably won't upgrade you the day of the event. If you are a category 1 or 2 road rider you can upgrade cx categories automatically through USAcycling.org. If you are a 3 and want race the 1/2 you must upgrade.
5. Kid's race is free and does not need registration. First timer races and junior race are $5 plus a $10 one day license ($15 total).