Once again Moose Cross did not disappoint. Good courses, competitive racing, and lots of extracurricular activities. Here are my highlights from the weekend:
- Jason Sager and Amanda Carey winning both days. John Curry getting second both days.
- Day 1, Frank wins the masters race and then places third in the 1/2/3 race.
- Erik Horn winning the keg toss in spandies and cowboy boots.
- GAS ladies cyclocross team is on fire. Frykman, Curry, Dingman all racing well. Watch out at the Thunder.
- The Knotty Pine in downtown Victor has good food and a sweet atmosphere.
I'll try and get a link to some photos and results. I said this on last year's post but Moose Cross really is a can't miss event. It's the best family/community oriented bike race I've ever been too.
Bozeman cross is coming.......