Tim Bechtol is back and better then ever. Wednesday Day Night Cyclocross is here. Tonight's course will be set by Mr. John Wehyrich. Be sure to thank John when you get out there. Setting up takes at least half a day and is stressful. Also, don't forget about the beer in hand clean up party at the end of the race. If you don't know what I'm talking about then shame on you because that means you've never cleaned up! When your done racing, grab some cones and bring them back to the base area. Shout out to master cleaner uppers; Ely, Ed, and Jeffro
As the fun of Wednesday Night starts here are a couple things to remember:
1. Post party is at Cafe Dolce. Beer and pizza hook ups for racers.
2. Thank the course setter every week.
3. If you see a new face, welcome them with open arms and tell them you saw them out their racing and they looked super fast.
4. Stay on course, red cones on the right, green cones on the left.
5. Visit businesses who support cyclocross in Missoula (Le Petite, MBW, BSB, Betty's Divine, Big Sky Brew, Hellgate Cyclery, Kent Bros, Cafe Dolce, Momentum)
6. Be patient with officials. T-money is going to do the best she can and if she has you in 27th and you were for sure in 26th then zip your lip and grab a cold one and cheers the dude you duked it out with.
7. HAVE FUN!!!! Missoula cross season has begun.
Join the Wednesday Night CX facebook page, and share photos, stories, and announcements.
photo by John Sieber