The American Prairie Classic is May 1st and 2nd. Online registration closes on April 28th. Signing up online saves you money and time at registration. Click here to register.
The race blog is in my "Favorite Blogs" list. Visit the site for stage details and logistics.
What makes this race different:
1. It's a traveling race. The race starts in Malta with a prologue. Saturday afternoon riders race from Malta to the mountain town of Zortman. A luggage vehicle will transport your gear.
2. Meals. We have set up meals for our racers. Buffet style Dinner on Saturday night and breakfast on Sunday will be provided by the Miner's Cafe. $8.50 and $7. I'm still working on Saturday's lunch.
3. Free Camping. Saturday night in Zortman there will be free camping for all racers.
4. Race Course. Beautiful, traffic free roads in places you've never been. Surprisingly hilly finish on Saturday.
5. Leaders Jerseys. The best leaders jerseys you've ever seen.
6. Prize Money. Not a huge purse, but for MT $1500 ain't bad.
7. Kids Race. 1pm Saturday.
8. Relaxed vibe. I'm putting this on for the racers. I think this area has some beautiful riding. If you need help getting out there or with anything else just email me, email@example.com. I'm here for you!