To view the official flier, or pre-register please visit www.montanacycling.net
* 3:00-4:00 p.m. Registration at Osprey Stadium, outside the front entrance (700 Cregg Lane)
* Racing begins at 4:00p.m.
* Course will run in and around Osprey Stadium
* When it gets dark, the lights will come on and racing will continue...yes, racing under the lights!
* $20 entry fee, $15 for students with ID; helmets and USCF license required
* One day licenses may be purchased at the race
* All ability levels are welcome; mountain bikes (with bar-ends removed) also welcome
* Online Registration available at Spots Base Online
4:30 – Men (4,5): 50 minutes
6:00 – Masters, Women: 55 minutes
7:30 – Men Elite (1,2, & 3) : 60 minutes
* Racing under the lights, in and around Missoula Osprey Stadium
* Music and Announcer
* Free Beer for all racers